Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thanks Are In Order

I had a very successful Christmas in July Sale on Etsy and it's all because of you. More jewelry sold than I expected (July supposedly being a very slow month on Etsy) but it was actually my best month since I opened up shop.

I've been busy making new items for the fall/winter season and will be putting them up soon. Here's a peak of what I've been working on. Love these range of coppers, bronzes and amber in the pearls and glass beads.



I wanted to make something that dangles and gets a lot of movement and light out of the beads. This is the first step.

I added some chunky amber crystal rondelles which have been sitting in my bead box for awhile now. They go perfectly with the the pearls. I'm not sure if this will be a bracelet or necklace but either way, I'm really happy with the progress so far.
This piece will be posted as soon as it's finished. Love to hear your opinions or thoughts on it.

No comments: